Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Master's Technique

Why didn't Linie just immediately decapitate him lol? He was almost dead on the floor and she was completely unscathed so i honestly would expect her to just kill him by accident

@NYAHAHA are you just trolling now? That’s literally the main weakness of demons that has been shown throughout the entire interaction, they talk too much. Also she wasn’t strong enough it seems

@NYAHAHA enjoy reading this lol, you already knew that they will not let one of the character died so early. At least this manga is a good one, make me feel somewhat reasonable, one of the 5% manga I can enjoy. You're a bit too mad about other manga, which 95% of them is complete broken in logic or ridiculously childish or both.

@kien23771 I was just kind of hoping that if any series had the balls to kill off a character this early it would be this one but i guess not lol

Dex-chan lover
soo Stark nearly lost to the Image of his Masters Power in his head
i am glad they won this

Dex-chan lover
I mean even his master already approved and said to Frieren that his disciples stronger than him...

Double-page supporter
The way this part was handled in the anime adaptation was absolutely flawless. Best single episode of animation in any series this season, if not this year. Sasuga Madhouse. It's the OPM Boros fight all over again...

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say I don't understand why the Loli always waited for him to get back up, wasn't her goal to kill him?
i wonder if her copying techniques also unconsciously copy the spirit of the target. maybe some small sliver of honor from eisen prevented her from killing stark? who knows tbh. the whole "overconfidence" explanation doesn't really make sense. stark and fern managed to get some hits on them back in the castle, and he'd already gotten up from the demon's blows at least a couple times before. at that point, i don't give a damn how haughty you are; you're finishing the guy off just because he's annoying. fortunately for us, stark has that dawg in him (and the mangaka wanted him around for future stories), so he ended up winning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread