Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Elven Wish

Dex-chan lover
so we havent seen any female elfs beside her so far

so hard tot ell if she is younger compared to him .. but she was the most powerfull mage in her village

Dex-chan lover
Now Monk Kraft must be introduced for a reason, and knowing the quality of the author's work so far I am beyond intrigued to know who he is and what his future role will be.

Dex-chan lover
Time to breed! BREED THAT CUNNY AND RESURRECT THE ELVEN RACE!
But man with the demon lord being smart and culling them and them not wanting to fuck it truly means that they are probably the last elves.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy to think that up until this point in the story, Frieren has been made out to be this almost eternal being who has been around from the days long passed into myth and fairy tales. Then suddenly a member of her own race appears for the first time and essentially says "by your attitude, you must be a young one". Like seriously, how long does these elves live for?

Dex-chan lover
Time to breed! BREED THAT CUNNY AND RESURRECT THE ELVEN RACE!
But man with the demon lord being smart and culling them and them not wanting to fuck it truly means that they are probably the last elves.
She doesn't need that extra baggage right now, maybe when they meet again and she returns from Heaven. Fern and Stark are more likely to do the deed, since there was some shipping in this chapter and elves can't really feel carnal love.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't need that extra baggage right now, maybe when they meet again and she returns from Heaven. Fern and Stark are more likely to do the deed, since there was some shipping in this chapter and elves can't really feel carnal love.
You are digging too deeply into the cunny breeding.

Dex-chan lover
How curious, when I watched the anime this passed unnoticed by me, but when the Monk calls Frieren "young" that makes you wonder if he really is older than her. I would like to see if later on we will get some development on that.

Users who are viewing this thread