Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Priest & Regret

Hmm, i don't really like this new character as he felt too old/physically mature for Frieren's party. 🤮

Also the author really force him into the plot so willy nilly. I dunno, maybe it's the sign of this manga quality going down the drain. 😢

@Lswarmruler nope, it just you who feel that. having a mature character among youngster are good addition. it would be bland if only youngster in their party.

Aggregator gang
Damn! That blown Kiss probably killed half of the readers, I could barely withstand it. >_<

@Lswarmruler This is just my own Theory, but I think that Freiren is actually dying and she is kinda assembling a new heroes party, so the world is not left alone when she is gone. Only the Hero is missing now...

By the way, What do you mean, with "Mature" Character? Freiren is a Mature lady herself.

Dex-chan lover
Wow Frieren-sama that was so lewd of you. I wouldn't even be able to show my face to the public after doing that

Aggregator gang
i hope he finds his friend lol. would be sad if the friend's dead but if he is hey at least theyre going to heaven

I love the fact that most of the priests we've seen so far have had some vice. lol

Users who are viewing this thread