Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Priest & Regret

So, just need 1 more member.
We have the mage, warrior, and priest.
Just need the swordman or the hero counterpart and the 2nd gen will complete.

Himmel was so in love with Freiren. It was pretty obvious from the beginning, but we’ve seen it play out so many times throughout the story. This chapter showed it in full force: Himmel literally fainted when Freiren blew a kiss at him.

Even though it was played for laughs, it’s still kind of heartbreaking to realize that she didn’t really notice until after he was gone.

@ Frieren
lewdZ21.jpg

Aggregator gang
This chapter was simply iconic, so many legendary panels that I can't even count them all.

i feel like later, fern will die and frieren will learn that she was spending too much time thinking about himmel to get to know Fern while she was still around.

Dex-chan lover
@lolcasper
Naww she already acknowledged early on she didnt know much about Fern, it was when she got Fern the hair clasp as her birthday present

She definitely knows Fern now, just check out page 3 she knows why Fern is mad.

Dex-chan lover
I love Fern's smug look when talking about alcohol. Despite being more like Frieren with her stoicism, she definitely inherited some of Heiter's philosophies.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, i thought frieren gonna use a weird magic that turn her into sexy & mature-looking woman. but this is not that type of manga thankfully

Dex-chan lover
I love how Fern treats Stark more kindly than any other person besides Frieren

Now with the sudden revelation in chapter 30 the scene of Himmel fainting at Frieren's chaming kisses it's suddenly more painful lol

Users who are viewing this thread