Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Mirrored Lotus

Double-page supporter
How is the horse fine after hanging from a flying wagon and dropping from several stories?

the last art pannel was cutee

is fern and stark going to be a thing?? cause I am in

tho taking it easy on the love is fine since the story is full of emotions already

I just need to know to prepare my heart

Dex-chan lover
4 time re-reading this manga, specially after the new arc... But the face Himmel makes in this page... Always makes me cry, actually whenever those two are together (Himmel and Frieren) I already know that I will cry for some reason or another... But this... I wonder when Frieren will realize how much Himmel actually loved her and that he was fully aware of the meaning of this ring, after all, how could he not know? He loved flowers, the way he gives her the ring then... C'mon... My feelings can't handle.

3MWnbXC.png

By the way, if you want to cry while reading even more, here:

Dex-chan lover
thats so cute. i knew it i knew himmel loved her. im so glad i was right. also the fact that she now understands that makes it even more heart breaking. just keep twisting the knife mr author

Fed-Kun's army
The spell written on that scroll:

Something is lost that must be found, Saint Anthony, look around!

Double-page supporter
FYI for those watching the anime, this is the ring that appears in the opening credits (around 55 seconds in), and which she's looking at after Himmel's funeral in episode 1 right before saying goodbye to Heiter.

Fed-Kun's army
FYI for those watching the anime, this is the ring that appears in the opening credits (around 55 seconds in), and which she's looking at after Himmel's funeral in episode 1 right before saying goodbye to Heiter.
Also in chapter 12, they're really hyping it up

Users who are viewing this thread