Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Emotional Support

Dex-chan lover
@kalton : Fern has always been the overly responsible daughter to Freinen's lazy genius mother imo.

Dex-chan lover
perfect chapter for some ship...
author, wait a damn minute! remember the title!!

nice chapter 👌👌👌

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god

this chapter really a shot in the heart

goddamn author,
how nice you "played" readers heart

Dex-chan lover
Did they seriously leave a vulnerable girl in the house of a random stranger? All alone with said stranger? How trusting...

Every single chapter, we get hit with such bittersweet themes. I guess this just cements the idea that in a proper familial environment, we’ll always be our “parents’”children. In quotations because it doesn’t have to be your birth parents imo.

And of course, Frieren’s memory of a love that’s a hundred years too late.

Did they seriously leave a vulnerable girl in the house of a random stranger? All alone with said stranger? How trusting...

Its some strange guy living alone in the middle of the woods. They are always trustworthy, not crazy and ok to leave underage girls with.

Its some strange guy living alone in the middle of the woods. They are always trustworthy, not crazy and ok to leave underage girls with.

I mean she is with a warrior using a double edged axe as tall as himself and an elven mage, even if he wasn't trustworthy he would be right to fear for his life if he did do something.

Users who are viewing this thread