Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Bird Capturing Magic

Dex-chan lover
Kireis do bad when adding art from other artists in chapters. They should add only Abe-sensei's art. For the rest, those who want it can find it in the internet.
For idiots: this is my personal opinion

and there is Genau sensei give us example how to catch the bird
This birb is fockin British
OMAiDSu.png

@Wolvenworks @Broken25 Well, either you think that a requirement of being a first class mage is knowing a long died out magic of a long extinct bird catching clan, or the examiners are trying to prove some point - probably that it's not always necessary or even appropriate to use magic. Fern, being a girl who grew up in the country, would know this instinctively about the normal way to catch a bird. We're following the doings of a super-mage though, who can solve even non-magic problems with magic. At least that's my guess. I definitely look forward to finding out though. This manga is the highlight of my Tuesdays.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh teleportation magic is a great one to have, the things you can gimmick with it are endless.

Dex-chan lover
I love how little tension there is here. Nice and relaxing.

Thanks for the chapter!

I need to remember not to read new chapters

I have to pile them up it hurts having to wait :(((((((((((((((

Dex-chan lover
Well, dunno how powerful that girl is or how powerful she thinks she is, but she must be pretty confident in her strengh to go 1vs3 like that.

@Scepster Lol good catch, didn't even realize until you mentioned it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsJ0AuF5XIg

But I think it's just a coincidence, the chance of this being a deliberate basketball reference is about 1%

The way the bird looked at her was so funny lmao
I can picture it on my head the bird going like "oh oh"

AHH, SHIT.
I was on a binge and accidentally caught up on the translated chapters.
Here's hoping more pop out quickly - this series is amazingly intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread