Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - The Norm Company

Dex-chan lover
czM6Ly9yZWRjZW50LWRldi9hdHRhY2htZW50LzkwMjYwNDYyLWUzMDItNDk5OS1hMWM0LTMzOGQ5YWRlYjJlNS90dW1ibHJfOTQ3NDljYzg3OTgyN2VmMDBjNzJkNzY3YmZlOWI1MDZfNzYzMDhmMWJfNDAwLmdpZg
Hard tack

Dex-chan lover
I just can't say it enough.... I. REALLY. LOVE. THIS. MANGA! First time in years I've read something I enjoyed so such as this.

Also the hardtack meme was the exact same thing I was thinking, Max is awesome!

Dex-chan lover
And thinking everything would be solved with power is not it either
Almost like maybe there's a middle ground. I didn't say she should've massacred them. All I said is that allowing yourself to be imprisoned for hundreds of years for some bullshit is definitely not something a hero should do.

Aggregator gang
Almost like maybe there's a middle ground. I didn't say she should've massacred them. All I said is that allowing yourself to be imprisoned for hundreds of years for some bullshit is definitely not something a hero should do.
Its not even bullshit, she took out a "small" loan and left it to grew on interest for over 80 years. Just because you're a hero doesn't mean you should not pay your debt. And besides, in the end she paid for it on another way, so everything is fine

Dex-chan lover
Its not even bullshit, she took out a "small" loan and left it to grew on interest for over 80 years. Just because you're a hero doesn't mean you should not pay your debt. And besides, in the end she paid for it on another way, so everything is fine
The loan was taken out with the understanding that there would be no interest. It literally says that. The loan giver agreed to that. The new guy rescinded that agreement retroactively to force her to do something for him.
Thus, bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
The classic tale of a female elf being forced to pay off her debt with her body.

Users who are viewing this thread