Sousou no Frieren

Fed-Kun's army
@R0lIxx Oh no dude I wasn't speaking from personal experience. That whole situation was hypothetical. I just didn't want to come off as mocking towards you. We aight.

Fed-Kun's army
@bugmenot2 @lfscruz Funny shit ngl. I think all of us are having fun here so I think its ight. At least I'm having a blast. I'd hope everyone else is too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arin-san Come on bruh you know Naruto had like a whole point when hand signs were either rarely used by main characters or they were far too short for the attacks they unleashed. I think that near the end they returned to it a bit like with the Naruto and Sasuke fight with them blocking each others signs, but there were multiple times where they just fucking created nuclear explosions with almost no windup, when it took like 30 seconds worth of signs for highly skilled ninja to summon a water dragon in the first few episodes. That's a huge immersion break. We agreed regarding the domestic girlfriend bit so I'll skip over it.

Ight so regarding the majority bit, you said that you took the right guess that you were the majority based off a few reddit posts. But you also said the reddit posts don't prove you are the majority. So that's a clear contradiction. Also, anime being an escapism medium DOES NOT mean that everyone escapes reality via projection. There is NO valid evidence that supports you are the majority. I'm not saying that nobody projects themselves onto characters, but what proof do you have that the majority of people do? If you don't have actual proof, then say a decent amount of people. I'm aware that statement is vague but its definitely valid. Assuming you are the majority without evidence is kinda silly.

Fed-Kun's army
@the_dead_revenant0 It was fun though. If you don't like it, don't read it. No one is forcing you to read it. Pretty sure the exchange is over anyway so it doesn't even matter at this point.

I know, I was suspicious too, this thing is literally rated as highly as fucking Berserk. I have no idea if it will have that kind of longevity, but I can safely say that for now, it definitely has that level of quality. Just breathtaking and amazing.

@arin-san

I can understand the doubt you guys had. And it make sense if you ask me.
I also one of the dude that find it hard to believe about the top 10 manga in dex list and kinda hate muh trash gary stu that popular rn. I also one of the guy who will never understand why kimi no nawa get a lot of praise despite being one of the weakest makoto's stuff despite how people barely even know who makoto before kimi no nawa even exist.

but i can assure you that THIS ONE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD. The story is pretty simple. It'll have fight scene too, but you wont really care about it at all because Freien's fight already end a long time ago even before when the manga start. its not "muh op mc going to kick ass everyone ass and happy end".

The story focus more on how Freien grow more as a person with everyone around her. It will have a lot of flashback too, but really good for the context of the story.

It's simple but i can feel 10 years journey plus all emotion about hero party and elf who has a long lifespan and get to know the continent of this world including all various place and town, this is what i want to read ''a story about the fantasy world "

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but feel this manga has some kind of inspiration from Record of Lodoss War novel, (which is a good thing, and many takes inspiration from it i believe) especially the recent novel. Whats with the protagonist a female elf that went beyond the lifespan of her "hero party". But still goes on and makes sure her past companion effort didnt go to waste.
Or maybe its all a coincidence, but the point is, this is legit good story

This is actually good. If you love fantasy story then you definitely need to try reading this. Frieren, despite how she always have a poker or uninterested face, is really a kind and good person at heart. Looking foward to continue readin Frieren and the new generation adventures.

nkt

I hate slice of life genre until I read this manga
There's literally nothing exciting going on except characters living out their lives

Top tier manga, simple genre but the way it is conveyed is good, from the way the panel,characters, and scenery are arrange.

I really like how there hasn't been any "asspull" yet. Like, everything that have been happening has been already foreshadowed on previous chapters, mostly in this "battle" arc. Like the fact that even if Stark is kinda coward he is powerful (but he still hasn't realized this yet, and probably never will), or Fren being trained to purposely being strong against demons or even Frieren hiding her true mana aura (yeah, it was already hinted on chapter 18 that Frieren was strong against Aura's scales) I love how the author briefly shows information through little panels or even a single phrase to let us theorize just to confirm it the following chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@JoshuaDMarti I think that Frieren taught the
mana concealing
to Fern, explaining how she had the amount of mana necessary to
defeat the demon

Chapter 21 ended pretty abruptly to the point I want to ask if there's any page missing

Users who are viewing this thread