Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
god went to the effort to give this man a schlong and yet he has still laid no pipe as of like chapter 50. wasteful

Aw man they ruined the part of two piece where the hardened man Lunky went Cog 5 and became the hardest man known to man. i wonder how their crewmates Lono, Manzi, Pani, Buusip, Mopper, Neato cardinal, and Marky are doing

Dex-chan lover
not even interested in clicking next chapter, lost interest after half of the chapter. completely trash, i wont give a chance for trash like this deserve my click.

This is pretty bad. I'm glad the cute partner turns out to be a dragon. But this entire chapter set fuck all up. Exposition chapters are obnoxious anymore. I bet we get a chapter on the guild ranks soon. I bet we get a chapter with a fight, some sort of god tier delicious food and a town.

Waiting for an isekai where this stuff actually matters. Majority of these are ugly loser virgin gamer so they should know this crap and not waste our time and intelligence explaining everything. Having an actual know nothing freak the eff out and nearly die of panic induced cardiac arrest would be so refreshing. If I had the time or motivation I'd write that.

Users who are viewing this thread