Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Please tell me this story gets a little less wish fulfillment. The merchant paid way way way too much and practically shoved a small horde into his hands for a small amount of glue, maybe enough herbs for two weak potions, and one flower that may or may not have been useful but rare enough but dead, maybe a snacks worth of mushrooms and nuts

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's ever explained why the anteater poop is so valuable like how guano from bats is fertilizer or whatever or just an easier way to make money
Please tell me this story gets a little less wish fulfillment. The merchant paid way way way too much and practically shoved a small horde into his hands for a small amount of glue, maybe enough herbs for two weak potions, and one flower that may or may not have been useful but rare enough but dead, maybe a snacks worth of mushrooms and nuts

well he was given a lot of cheat skills so it is mostly no risk/high stakes for him tho it's not all comic relief and fanservice, but there are worse isekais out there. i do like campfire cooking a bit more but i just like food/cooking themes lol

Oh I forgot the item selling, yen conversion explanation chapter where they get enough money that normal inhabitants can retire off what they sell. I guess the next trope is the "oh shoot dang I don't know if I can win, but one shot the big bad and get the item he was sent for en masse."

Users who are viewing this thread