Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Rice is an Asian staple food (not just japanese) so its understandable that no matter how delicious isekai food is, you would want to eat it if possible.
I remember going overseas and we got to find if that country selling rice after staying there for awhile.

Dex-chan lover
Yearn for Rice
unknown.png

Double-page supporter
so this series too embraces that oldest and noblest of RPG traditions that actually makes no sense whatsoever once you stop to think about it...the shopkeepers have INFINITE MONEY!!!!! I mean seriously, how the hell else would this general store owner in a backwater village in the middle of nowhere have THAT much money?
seriously, you don't believe me, go play final fantasy 1, get to the very end game and go back to the starting town with your bag full of divine legend grade loots and they can afford to buy it all no questions asked and no bartering/buying on credit

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Did we ever see what happened with that forest growing overnight? Until he got back to town, I was certain some kind of time skip had occurred.

Dex-chan lover
@jinc93 Cultural thing =/= trope. As an Asian, i like rice so much that i always look for rice based dishes when at other country or high class restaurants. Heck, i even enjoy eating my potato chip with rice!!

Double-page supporter
@Kiriha Not just cultural if what i read is true that there are some evidence that point out the east asians have longer intestine as a adaptation in eating rice as rice needed more time to digest.

Double-page supporter
As an Asian I can proudly say...

Rice is all I need in life

@Kyujyu @Novetsu lol That is pretty much generalizing the whole Asia, including the countries which don't necessarily see rice in their diet even occasionally. So, please don't mind when I say, you should correct your statement in terms of direction, as to where you are in the continent and do not just lump whole of "Asia" into it.

Dex-chan lover
@m4ng4 I know thats a bit of generalising but my point is looking for rice in new places is not a Japan only thing. Same with countries with bread/wheat as their staple food, it wouldn't be strange if the want to eat it after a while if the new place they go didn't have wheat products normally.

Double-page supporter
Baths ✅
Rice ✅
All thats left to be mentioned is mayonnaise and katanas

No more grades huh, I bet in the few chapter he'll be shocked again knowing the price of the lamp he made

Goddamn for a second i was afraid that will smith genie will came out from the lamp lol😂

Dex-chan lover
Not trying to be mean, but I think the dragon looks too humanoid. Looks a little unnatural to me when it tries to act cute.

Users who are viewing this thread