Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.2

Q : How the tigers cry?
A :
Q19.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man... that tiger must have been so damn happy he was able to find someone to clean the bath. It must be a nightmare to do it daily.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, for real, stop trying to apply real-world logic to manga. It's a different, fictional world in a different, fictional universe. Their 'deer' could be fucking robot orbs for all we know. None of our sense applies, even if theirs is the same as ours in some or most points, it's their sense that matters.

Don't be brainlets.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the isekai's mc obsessed with baths n° 999999.
Japanese people, why? Just why?

Just take 3 showers per day with a soap and that's It. I rly can't understand this godly thing about baths

Dex-chan lover
That’s right, forgot about reindeer and high testosterone.
Fun fact: one of the favorite snacks of reindeer are magic mushrooms.
This possibly led to the flying reindeer and the creation of Santa.

Aggregator gang
I was surprised when deers came and ate all the wild mario looking mushrooms outside my house

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz

it is very much a cultural thing, not really any better way to explain it. humans are not allways rational xD
different parts of the world just do things differently.

while yes you could get clean by takeing a shower just as well, there are other reasons for taking a bath.
from what i been told one of the more common reasons for the japanese people to take baths is that they consider it a relaxation activity, not just something they do to clean themselfs.
also while its rare to see in manga, going to a public bath like this one is also considered a social activity as its pretty common to pick up a conversations with friends or strangers while relaxing in a public bathhouse. Also shintoism and japanese culture by extension is pretty picky about cleanliness and is likely a factor in it as well.

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz
This is the isekai's mc obsessed with baths n° 999999.
Japanese people, why? Just why?

Just take 3 showers per day with a soap and that's It. I rly can't understand this godly thing about baths
To be fair, baths have the added bonus of relaxation, something showers absolutely lack.
Also the Japanese clean up before they enter the bath so the bath is solely for relaxation and not really for getting clean.

Double-page supporter
@macarroiz Another factor may be that showers are more of a modern invention and baths make more sense for non-modern medieval/ fantasy settings

Lol. I love this chapter, at least it address how to solve some of the needs of the MC while explaining how he can bath for free.

Users who are viewing this thread