Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.2

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal @Rheeve Now I'm looking over all my life and understanding why people take a bath in movies and doesn't seem that it's to clean themselves.
Although this still seems like a waste of time, you guys opened my mind.

Dex-chan lover
This is always great, Slow Live without too much exaggeration
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
This obsession with cleanliness. =/ I don't even feel the need to take a shower every day. Guess I'm one of those "dirty" adventurers. Heh.

Contributor
@Kayriel

Taking everything for granted and not thinking about it is the real brainlet move.

The galaxy brain move is acknowledging the flaws, remaining critical, and enjoying the parts that it does right.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato

In that case, galaxy brain, mind telling me exactly how you find flaws? You have to make a comparison to do that. What are you comparing it to? Where is the glossary for internal consistency? Word of God for knowledge of what is and isn't different from our world, regardless of whether it seems to be or not? What solid facts are being presented so that you can spot and measure deviations from what is supposed to be - thus creating a flaw? Do you have any of this information handy? Can you even find it? Does it exist beyond subjective interpretation? Anything detached from Unreliable Narrator?

No, the way you put things just enables all the whiners and complainers I've seen on this site who don't bother considering the points I made before. Saying something should be one way because it's what you're familiar with from our world is ridiculous when we're considering worlds of sword-and-magic fantasy, especially the ones with observable differences in basic physics showing a clear departure from anything we can possibly have experience with.

Dex-chan lover
You guys do know that the only real constant among different animal species, is that the male is usually more colorful, or has more elaborate features, right? Meaning that for all we know, female deer people have antlers, but the males have them twisted into pretzel shapes.

Dex-chan lover
normal people should have checked the thing he want to buy/rent thoroughly to make sure its suited to them before paying , right?

not for this mc, paying 1month rent in advance before checking the room or even the bed.

WTF is this garbage!?!?!?!??! so much time for a garbage chapter split into garbage sections?!?!?!!!

Dex-chan lover
Cute INN girl

Thanks for the update.

PS: I also want magic to insta clean my bath and have a good dip.

Double-page supporter
@CountryMage I thunk this is similar to Murenase where male have animal heads while females have human like face.

Wait, a silver coin is worth 1 000 leib, right ? And a copper coin is worth 10 leib (ref chapter 3). So he actually only paid 4 050 leib instead of 45 000 ...

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoon91
I think it's wrong translation (either this chapter or chapter 4)
based on the shape and explanation from chapter 4, he paid with 4 White Silver coins and 5 Silver coins

Dex-chan lover
@boag lmao i might dropped this if this goes on with genericness of isekai trash pattern which is sad lol :(((

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite
Its a pretty chill SoL, im glad that the Title baited a lot of people that wanted another harem manga,.

Fed-Kun's army
@ashax
Actually, bath's aren't a modern invention. It has existed since the ancients, and probably before. The romans had plenty of public pathhouses themselves.
Have you ever heard of a "Roman Bathhouse"? They're pretty famoose!

Double-page supporter
@Wilhelm_Stenvall I think you misread my comment, I mentioned showers being the more modern invention and baths the older/ more ancient one.

Users who are viewing this thread