Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Side Story Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
first, these chapters coming out like hotcakes though.

. . . what a touching side-story, not that I would do that myself but it was nice.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I can practically hear the racist caricature coming from the fraudulent Nowarter.
What race he is, I'll leave that for you to decide.

Contributor
Only got his shop closed down? Fuck that, drown him in bucket of his own "potions".

Dex-chan lover
I know this is suppose to be a nice story and all... but I can't help it when it comes to poor family and lots of children. Like you know, JUST STOP SHAGGING!

It's like whenever my mother tells me about how dirt poor her family was when they were young and each kid only had like plain rice/noodles for meal and nothing else, and I'll go, "nobody told grandpa to pop out 13 kids!".

Dex-chan lover
What a heart warming story, perfect for nice light fiction!

In RL, the potion seller would already be in cahoots with the guildmaster/local authorities and they would either attempt to whack the MC or if they were smart just give him the run-around...

Cynicism! It's what's for dinner!

😂

@Doomer
Good point... Depending on how the permanent cleanliness works they could earn a fortune
Do the objects in the house such as the peoples clothes and the table stay clean as well, if so they could decorate the table with some engravings or whatever and sell it off to someone rich. What about the family, are they impossible to get dirty? Does the house stay clean even if it is taken apart and the bricks and wood are used in different houses? Wouldn't the prevention of bacteria multiplying have some negative repercussions within the body? Why doesn't the MC make himself permanently clean?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT 1 SPELL...

[It's like whenever my mother tells me about how dirt poor her family was when they were young and each kid only had like plain rice/noodles for meal and nothing else, and I'll go, "nobody told grandpa to pop out 13 kids!".]

It was common to have lots of kids back in the day due to high infant mortality

Users who are viewing this thread