Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
@GrimThoughts

This guy is no doubt at the top list of retarded japanese mcs. Not the most stupid, but he's truly a moron in so many ways. You can't defend him when he's acting as if he has no brain whatsoever to think with. That he says or does something "clever" every once in a while doesn't excuse all of the utterly moronic shit he does.

Aggregator gang
@Seregosa If you think this is retarded, you haven’t even seen the half of it. He isn’t smart but he isn’t actively destroying his own relationships nor is he putting his life in jeopardy by making some incredibly dumb choices (or would be if it weren’t for some author asspulls), and he has actually done a few smart things, albeit he’s also done a lot of stupid ones as well

Double-page supporter
when did he do anything moronic though?
This MC is actually pretty chill

Dex-chan lover
I saw some people bitching that apparently the bath dude is exploiting him, but because bath's are luxury items in this world (dude was charging the equivalent of $70 for MC and the dragon to both go in), and how he uses it every day, by getting to use it for free he is saving over $25,000 a year, which would be a insanely good yearly wage for a job that he does once every 3 days and takes literally 2-3 seconds and minimal magic power to do.

On one hand I think he should find out what the highest rank he can get without any extra duties or expectations (like forced quests or something). On the other hand if he stays low level like he is, he will get to beat the shit out of all the scum that try to harass low level adventurers.

On another hand, I feel like ranking up naturally, until it requires effort is the most easy going way to go about it. I mean I doubt A rankers eventually get told they are available for S rank due to the quests they've completed (it would have to be more of a feat of strength) whereas the simple work ethic of doing quests well and turning them in I think would only get you up to C at best until they start to want to look for other qualifying qualities.

Wont the bag return to him if its lost/stolen just like what the god said?and it wont work to other people just like to what he requested so i dont know why he is making it a big deal,but of course bigger security means better so.

The MC is such a dumb nigger. Wasn't he sent to Madeus for a purpose, but he just wants to live a normal life and "not stand out"?

Double-page supporter
@greyhud90 100% agreed, he just need to be careful with what information about himself he expose, share and lessen some of his other careless choices. His personality is very likable otherwise.

Double-page supporter
Also, in some previous chapter he was pointing out like he don't want a mediocre life like he had before coming to this world and he wants to explore this new world, not be lazy and here isn't he doing just that? Yes, he is adventuring but he was more onboard to the idea of being wandering adventurer. He should travel towards other cities.
We know he was a loner in his previous life but still, didn't he wanted to change being stuck in a same old same old route based life?
Edit: so, he does remember that, nvm

He is assigned to save that world yet he does not want to stand out? lol

If he remained at F rank, he's gonna get picked on. If he ranked up, it means more responsibility. Either way, you're gonna stick out lol

He's all like "I can't let them find out I'm from another world". How Sway!? How would they find out? There are only 2 people who know, you and god. No matter what you do, if you don't tell them they'll never know.

The author needs to give a reason for why it would be bad people knew, then make it plausible that someone is actively trying to find out. Cause right now it's like watching an idiot breaking into his own house hoping he doesn't get caught.

Dex-chan lover
The japanese really need to stop mentally conditioning their people with the whole "don't stick out" thing. It's basically an illness at this point.

Group Leader
A top global player playing rank in smurf account while the actual low ranking players are struggling.

Fed-Kun's army
The main problem for me here is that the author is trying to make an "adventure" story, but has a "slice of life" mentality. Also, the MC was given all those incredible powers, but at this point, it's just a pearl necklace on a pig's neck.

Dex-chan lover
Goal: Not to stick out!
So far he:
  • is taller than most
  • has cute dragon cub (most likely reported by inspection guard to the local lord)
  • proved he can kill at least C-rank monsters with lots of witnesses in the guild
  • cleaned a poor family's house with maintenance magic (said family moved, but what about the magicked house?)
  • always manages to gather high-quality materials and now gets designated quests
  • cleans the whole bathhouse every 3 days
  • insists on not upgrading his rank equivalent to the capabilities he publicly showcased (see above) which is probably already widely-known throughout Berkaim
  • gets called in dark alleys because he's still an F-rank
  • keeps on doing absurd things later on and still calls himself "average"
  • is a pushover and blurts out his secrets

Users who are viewing this thread