Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Even if it is google translated with a few fixes, it reads pretty smoothly, it doesn't feel broken and the text fits pretty nicely aesthetically. Thank you, even though it may not be the best job we could have it is still a lot better than some teams who translate and can't write a readable chapter or sentence.

Edit: Also damn the casual we need to find a katana trope ticked. Be interesting to see the weapons amd stuff tho, actually enjoy this one quite a lot

Dex-chan lover
Aww yis my fav ship is back
Thanks for the update ❤️

Aggregator gang
Neckbeard weeboo:JaPAneSe kAtAnA sO suPerIoR TO wESterN SwORdS!
Skallagrim: I disagree with that statement.

i completely forgot this was mtl in about 3 pages, this was an incredibly good tl for mtl. I really hope youre hard work pays off and this gets picked up and if you decied to tl this again I would be glas to read your work again

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

The damn katana trope. You are already op just learn how to use a saber or cutlass or anything that already exists in the world and has clearly been proven effective.

Fed-Kun's army
katana huh... meh i guess it cant be helped its a japanese comic meant for japanese audience made by japanese authors... but still european sword > katana... a sword has 2 edges dammit why bother making a defective product... also katanas would instantly lose all their value if enemys had real amors....

Double-page supporter
You did a pretty good job proofing the translation or got lucky and didn’t need to make many fixes. Here’s hoping this gets somebody to pick it up.

You did a fantastic job redrawing, especially those two pages you pointed out at the end. Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Why do people get hung up about katanas in a japanese manga? Man can't write about his own culture without criticism lol

Users who are viewing this thread