Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
An annoying, spoiled brat that gets told off and actually understands it? Good.
Now to hope this Bernand dude doesn't get away without at least getting a scolding.

Double-page supporter
There are no bad guys of villains in this series. Gotta give it a 2/10 for it being so lame

Dex-chan lover
Oh no he's hot.

@alpha-xs

Wtf. She already explained some asshole put her up to it, because she trusted him. She was scared out of her wits and didn't know how to handle anything, just did as she was told to. She lives in a bubble, you expect her to know how to handle people who live in the real world? Why are you blaming a small, scared child who didn't mean wrong and even learned her lesson right there on the spot?

Dex-chan lover
a brat who actually listen to people is a rarity nowadays. seeing her admitting being wrong restores my faith toward newer generation

Dex-chan lover
Even the height is around that of a 3-story building...

>Sees 4 levels of windows
>2 levels of roof space (attic?)
--------------------------
Conclusion: Isekai = midget world

Dex-chan lover
What @Kayriel said, but I'd add, that it hit her, when she learned, that the dragon cub might have a bad impression of her, and she was sad. Maybe even a bit too sad. Even terrified (Something is up.) -> She doesn't want to be hated. -> Shows signs of deeply rooted empathy -> If true, she might not be a bad/evil girl.
She also reacted open minded, when confrunted with a reasonable dialog, that gave outlook onto new facts, that did prove her POV wrong. Again a trait you wouldn't expect in a snobbish person, so she might not be one.

Her father on the other hand seems to hold a pretty bad opinion about her. Maybe again Bernad's influence. I'd be asking who that guy is, after he tried to fabricate an incident, that aimed at me and my companions.

Users who are viewing this thread