Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Maybe I'm reading too much into a very c list fantasy manga, but wouldn't the fact that the cocky noble father's mistake be due to the issues with the empire as alchemists are dying out cause of how they are treated in the empire?

And wouldnt that mean that the queen would also be at fault here?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm reading too much into a very c list fantasy manga, but wouldn't the fact that the cocky noble father's mistake be due to the issues with the empire as alchemists are dying out cause of how they are treated in the empire?

That's exactly what has said the alchemist that "repaired" the sword for the butler

Dex-chan lover
Of course the stupid Duke must be made stupider so the story can be more cliche.
Even the Royal family sees value in Alchemist.

Dex-chan lover

I mean, that's why she's interested in finding out who did the proper repair. She wants to utilize him to get shit done.

Of course the stupid Duke must be made stupider so the story can be more cliche.
Even the Royal family sees value in Alchemist.
Not exactly the alchemist had talk with the buttler how the empire disregards to alchemist make many techinique like repair magic swords lost, so the royal family also dint see value to alchemist, only now when the old itens are needing repair and they dont have people capable of this they notice they importance

Users who are viewing this thread