Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Dex-chan lover
And here we thought the "Death Ray" trope died a silent death...

Come on... Shouldermount it on a golem and call it Lancelot... I dare ye...

Dex-chan lover
The book is about daily necessities, right?
I forgor 💀

Dex-chan lover
I thought he's making a light saber. but alas, it's something worse... A DEATH RAY!!!!

Dex-chan lover
FYI he can only make items that are in the normally catalog so there are nothing danger like weapon in there
but the way they think just make them dangerous item, the author sure make it funny to see their reaction.

You know, he hasn't actually proven it's dangerous at all. Even with all the misunderstandings from reading the description and making too many assumptions.

Dex-chan lover
OP nobody is clicking on your shitty, ad-ridden website. The reason we use MD is because it keeps that shit to a minimum.
If you need revenue, reduce the intrusive ads and get a patreon or ko.fi account or something.
I say this as someone who donates to scanlator ko.fi accounts.

Dex-chan lover
Tried going to Mangattack.com

I say this with no hyperbole: Your website is pure fucking ad and virus-riddled cancer garbage that makes me want to burn my hard drive now. I've seen warez sites from years ago that had less ads, spam and hijacking nonsense. I fucking thought I was going to see Bonzai Buddy pop up again for the first time in like 15 years, it was that bad.

Thank god I have extensions to prevent the shit on your website from executing. Otherwise god only knows what virus-ridden shit would be on my PC.

So thank you for the translation, but fuck you very much for your website.

Users who are viewing this thread