Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

I'm so glad Trap scans is back translating this. The last few chapters of translation before this almost needed a translation themselves.

Dex-chan lover
That was probably the worst possible option to pick for negotiations, I'm honestly impressed that he's still alive.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that dude doesnt know anything about negotiations. I mean was he blind, the dude was getting angier and angier and you just kept going. Dumbass
Yeah. It's pretty much "how to dig your own grave: the chapter".

Double-page supporter
Thanks Trap-scans for continuing this

Like how the General held himself back asking who exactly wanted to frame/ruin his future son-in-law. the Duke's son was not ready to do negotiation which is kinda sad for the son of a high ranking noble still can't read the room/people but works out for the MC so glad the Dukes people are brainless

Dex-chan lover
Wow....this empire is fucking doomed. I'm not sure about the low class, they seem to have something resembling brains but from nobility to royalty are all corrupted souls.
It seems like it's just Thor's family and their friends. Thor's father seemed to be the one behind it whereas the emperor doesn't know and is already mad at them for failure with fixing the sword that only he was able to.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I noticed that after the upload. I also noticed one more mistake, but oh well...
Sorry about that, we'll be more careful from next time.
No worries, you guys put out good quality. The way the sentence is structured made it jump out.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah brother, lay down the law! Also I’m happy that this is getting regular uploads again

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it's just Thor's family and their friends. Thor's father seemed to be the one behind it whereas the emperor doesn't know and is already mad at them for failure with fixing the sword that only he was able to.
Nope, in case you've forgotten the entire empire has a "your only worth is your strength" mentality even the empress who got pissed off at them wanted the identity of Thor to use him as a tool. Her own words.

Users who are viewing this thread