Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Dex-chan lover
I love how you can see that it took so much restraint for this man to not literally tear that guys head off and mail it to the empire

Double-page supporter
The face on page 17, love it.

Thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Corrupt Scum shoulda been incinerated on the spot. Obviously that would have caused an issue. But I'm sure he could make something up.

Also, do the Humans even have any leverage against the Demons? Aside from the Demons knowing defeat at the hands of an otherworlder?
From what we've seen so far all the humans have going for them is mis-information. The demons believe that the humans remained as strong as when the Hero was there and that the hero left them power or something similar. The humans though seem to have rapidly weakend due to the hero's influence. He seemed to be more power = better, so they have ignored/mistreated the people who can support them. A gun in a random guys hands is really nasty, right up untill it needs fixing after all. The best Alchemist couldn't do anything to fix a magic sword the MC was fixing in his spare time. Meaning humans are simple getting weaker by the day.

Dex-chan lover
Love love love the general's face in page 17. It felt like a reminder than these people are not human, even if they behave more humanely than the empire. It is refreshing to see righteous indignation like this.
Just a reminder though: if you look at reality, humans do act more inhumanely than inhumans. Human rights? Equality? It's just hypocrisy when someone's screaming about that.

Dex-chan lover
I have to be honest, I was expecting her to get angry, not him. I thought she might have been listening in, but nope, looks like she was being a good girl and wasn’t eavesdropping. Though now he spilled the beans on Thor’s current situation and potential for being married to one of the Demon King’s general’s daughter. Can’t help but wonder how the Duke and Queen will take learning about this discussion.

Dex-chan lover
Raizenga before: "HOW DARE YOU DECEIVE MY DAUGHTER YOU WRETCH"
Raizenga now: "You have my blessing to marry my daughter"

Dex-chan lover
Ah.... He should have said something like "please leave before I decided to send your remains in an Urn" Or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread