Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Dex-chan lover
why are these two so randomly cute
G6B4ZGg.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god it’s the Big Lebowski!!! Also is “oh my demon lord” a saying in this world? Because if so, that’s adorable.

Contributor
Oh my god it’s the Big Lebowski!!! Also is “oh my demon lord” a saying in this world? Because if so, that’s adorable.
It's not, just rewrite... the amount of rewrite and sentence shortening is getting really out of hand...

Contributor
*ERROR

The rewrite is really getting out of hand if you can't write properly and are lazy don't even try it...
"Yeeeep!~ it'd be great for her majesty to have a sword that's just made for her was." was actually: That's right, I think Her Majesty would be happy if she had her own magic sword. Simple and clear. No idiotic bullshit.
DON'T ADD SLANGLISH! AND STOP REWRITING "for ya" "kay" ... "oh my demon lord" you really are ruining this... sentence shortening, simplifying and rewriting names of skills wasn't enough for you or what...

@TheOriginalBuss Please stop them before they totally ruin this... or if that was you, please stop. Follow the authors intent.

Users who are viewing this thread