Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
lol you got sacrificed to yourself...

btw this hits too close to rl.
jI4xzgg.png

Dex-chan lover
.... I mean it's a unique death, I can't deny that, but ugh, it's just.... dying because of something out of your control is... ngl I would have probably preferred him to fall off, but can we at least get know the aftermath of what happens with his death? I am morbidly curious as to what people would say about that, especially with that girl

Aggregator gang
We've seen a lot of truck-kun delivering people to other worlds, now we get a crow and tortoise lol 😅
edit: spelling

Dex-chan lover
I... don't know what to say about the cause of death. Crow? Bringing a tortoise? Dropped on someone's head? Like, seriously?

Dex-chan lover
All these people complaining about Genderswap. Well, whatever, I'm interested.

I also like the cause of death. "Crow dropped a Tortoise on his head."

Dex-chan lover
Aww man they mentioned Tolkien conventions you know now this will be legit.
Thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Aeschylus, an ancient Greek playwright was killed at the age of 67, when an eagle dropped a tortoise on his head.

AESCHYLUS GOT ISEKAI'D

This seems very interesting and thought out story... but god I hope he doesn’t start acting like a “girl” or “becoming a girl” just cause he’s in a female body like all genderswaps do >:c

Fed-Kun's army
You guys seeing someone die from a falling tortoise haven't watched 1000 ways to die.

As for mind adjusting to same age as the body, you guys already forgotten about Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko chapter of the god already explaining how the soul is molding into the mental of their age.

Users who are viewing this thread