Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

still need to know if becoming a loli is a crime, not sure if that was a joke translated added in for fun or if that was in the OG Text.

so far good first start. Great premise and setting. hoping for good things from this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was hoping he'd be a shota, not a loli, then he could have a harem. I hope this isn't a reverse harem or a regular harem with yuri. Since he's a girl I'm really wishing there's no romance unless it is single pairing.

Fed-Kun's army
getting killed by a tortoise shell.. hmm. well, someone got killed by a frozen fish. So i think a random tortoise shell isnt that bad.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd rather read a romcom or something with the setting from the beginning. Skip all the isekai junk...

Aggregator gang
Is becoming a loli a crime?

Ya know this is puzzling me more than I'd like to admit. It really does feel wrong even if it's not illegal? I'm confusing myself but it's a crime...

To the one's who dropped this in the first chapter

This isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure

Dex-chan lover
All I gotta say is, if they spent this much time establishing the kouhai coworker as a character, this had better not be the last time we see her.

I've seen a "serviceable" translation of the 2nd chapter. Suffice to say, serious stuff and more comedy ensues.

Damn plot armor-sama is so strong! But i like this, i think the author adore ZUN since the part "making game alone" is really similar

Users who are viewing this thread