Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That was probably one of the weirdest ways to send the mc from their original world to the new one I can recall.

Interesting story, good translation and a new spin on getting transferred which might start a trend to end truck-kuns reign of terror. Definatle a good start and one i will bookmark. Thanks for the great translation

Dex-chan lover
@martinren123 : The story about the Ancient Greek his father mentioned is partly correct as well. It really happened to Aeschylus who is often described as "the father of tragedy." due to his influence on Greek Theatre.

Fed-Kun's army
Loli *check*
Cool looking furries and scalies *check*
Elves *YES PLEASE*

bookmarked

Group Leader
With that level of amateur skill, I'm surprised the recent grad, Sakurai-san even got hired in the first--nevermind. I now remember why. It's been so long since I've been in that industry, I've forgotten that this kind of thing happens a lot, and has been for a very, very long time, pretty much everywhere. I guess we'll never see her again though, which is a shame as this had potential to become an interesting office drama.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly would've preffered if it was game design romcom slice instead with office workers.
oh well

what kind of sickfuck likes seeing a guy get turned into a little girl

Dex-chan lover
I always feel sorry for the poor women who never get to tell these isekai'd guys that they love them.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, a tortoise dropped by a crow.. 🤣I mean sure truck-kun has been done to death, but god damn

Aggregator gang
Can't help but laugh at his death. Especially during a time when he was forgiving himself. Kind of sad, really.
But then again, loli reincarnation in your own world you put lots of effort into doesn't sound bad.

Dex-chan lover
Great, professional quality job on this. Lettering, translation, localization and editing are all on point.

@223 Judging by how it was clearly said in the description and yet you still clicked on the manga; obviously said sick fuck is you.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Based crow getting two snacks in one go
Truck-kun eat your heart out

Double-page supporter
Lolol... I can't help but think the lolified Jin had become a leader of the same calibre as Rimuru Tempest now that he'd acquired his own place in this new world (although he's the Creator himself, unlike Rimuru).

Users who are viewing this thread