Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai!

anyone know if this has a WN? Havent been able to find it on novel updates or syosetu

Group Leader
Made it so the description isn't some Google Translate BS. Pulled the source text directly from Shounen Gahou Sha

Why does almost every isekai shoe other races hating on humans not a big deal since that’s actually makes the story interesting but I always see that happening and I wonder why it’s like that.

Group Leader
I am keeping an eye on things to see if i can find the raws for Ch 5, please let me know if anyone comes across them :)

Jenzelta

Group Leader
Hey all,

After failing to find the raws online anywhere, I have bought the latest issue online and it should be mailed to me soon. I have never actually scanned a manga so I dont know how good its going to be....

Group Leader
@jenzelta oh thanks. It’s pretty awesome that you’re putting effort and money into this for free.

Group Leader
@ImNotFine44
no worries, i needed a project to keep me sane! The magazine just arrived today!

This may take a while as, like I said, never scanned a manga before. I'll be posting regular updates on the Patreon and on twitter. (my username, jenzelta)

Disappointing it's only 7 chapters. It's a good start, although brushing off the whole human sacrifice thing is rather distasteful.
People that resort to murder / human/Intelligent sacrifice don't deserve to survive. That goes for this setting's humans as well of course.
Not talking about collective punishment, but those involved need consequences for their actions.
These people were straight up about to murder a little girl and probably have in the past.

Disappointing it's only 7 chapters. It's a good start, although brushing off the whole human sacrifice thing is rather distasteful.
People that resort to murder / human/Intelligent sacrifice don't deserve to survive. That goes for this setting's humans as well of course.
Not talking about collective punishment, but those involved need consequences for their actions.
These people were straight up about to murder a little girl and probably have in the past.
Supposedly the priest is the one who convinced them a "sacrifice" was needed, so I'd imagine that reveal was planned for later since the priests actual intentions seem much different.

It is a shame it got cancelled so quickly, the world building and characters were good, and it had a plot with some good depth.

Anyone know if there's a WN/LN version that went farther than this manga?

This actually looked like it could have been good unlikely all the other trash isekai manga.

Users who are viewing this thread