Space Adventure Cobra - Vol. 17 Ch. 26.2 - Hell Crusaders (2)

Double-page supporter
no way

ofc, nobody is immortal
not even Cobra

but Buichi Terasawa-sensei too ?

:cry:

"Terasawa was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor in 1998, and despite surgery and chemotherapy, he relapsed and after surgery was left paralysed on the left side of his body. Terasawa died from a heart attack on September 8, 2023, at the age of 68."

25 years with such handicap

Last edited:
F520oyLXsAARB41

Terasawa predicted the day of his own death?

Oh well he was one hell of a pulp action story author. It's too bad that "Cobra Over the Rainbow" sequel was left unfinished! I always wanted to read the Cobra manga to the end and I'm glad to see the scanlations getting there.

Cobra is my childhood, It's the first anime series I watched as a little kid (around 5 or 7 years old) the Rugball Arc was imprinted in my mind forever. Years passed and the internet became what it is today, I learned about the author and his other works, got to finally watch the entire series and rediscover it's awesome music.

It's really sad to see him gone, good bye Terasawa sensei. You'll be missed

Dex-chan lover
This was darker than usual with the whole blood gems war profiteering, but also weirdly enough the jokes were funnier, Dr Cobra and California dream gave some good chuckles, and i became a fan of Sergant Iron Bull (who was a mecha gorilla XD) quite quickly

Peak Cobra chapter

RIP Master Terasawa

Users who are viewing this thread