Spam Message from Guest

Contributor
Or just keep the message just to remind you that emma wants to play with you even if you are lonely

I think I'm the only one who experienced this.
This is stupid.
Since I'm a girl and asked to play by the same gender.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I was gonna make a thread about it. But check first if anyone made it

Double-page supporter
S-So she doesn't want to play with me? I didn't need to know that, ignorance is a bliss.

Dex-chan lover
Even if you move a message from inbox to bin you still got the notified icon. And no way to delete a message from the bin either which is quite annoying tbh

Dex-chan lover
Got that as well
I proudly declared my Douteinity there. No need for thots

Contributor
I'm just waiting for the next stage where the spammer starts making accounts just to spam messages.

Which leads to the question, would it be a good idea to include a "probationary" period where one may have a message limit of X. Something reasonable, like a few day, maybe a week. Might be just enough to at least make the less determined reconsider since they usually don't like waiting around for their activities.

Or, if you are feeling particularly devious, have all the spam messages sent to kronix's mailbox. He might need the "love" anyway.

I have a notification but when i go to my inbox there's nothing there and it doesn't disappear. Is there a way to remove the notification without seeing the message?

i still have the notification for the message even after ive already deleted it.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Notification will go away whenever cache updates. Message is now deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread