Spellcross - Ch. 15 - Crisis

Group Leader
Regarding today's chapter. On the previous site I uploaded Spellcross, I did so page by page. It took me roughly eight months to draw Chapter 14 back in 2015, and while I was happy with the art quality at the time I knew I had to strike a balance between the art and actually posting pages in a timely manner. So, in the middle of this chapter the shades are gone and the style fluctuates for a few chapters before settling into a more consistent style. Thank you for understanding, and thank you to all the readers.

Dex-chan lover
@galaxyspark the sudden change in colors got me offguard but still good chapter :) I hope you can finish uploading what's finished soon, that other place is kinda bad for reading compared to anywhere that lets you load multiple/all pages at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@galaxyspark i think you have to upload in here weekly for strategic purpose. This is enough for people to make own judgement

Group Leader
As of 08/20/2020, I've updated this chapter with shades all the way through, so it is hopefully a smoother read.

Users who are viewing this thread