Spellcross - Ch. 31 - Ultimatum

That's alot of plot shoved into one chapter!

Glad to see you're back~

I keep on thinking of Caldwell's coming sibling, I recall his parents telling him they were expecting in a prior chapter. I suppose Caldwell wants to be a good older sibling when that happens, being someone to look up to and keep his cute little sibling safe no matter what. Would it make for an interesting dynamic for his younger sibling to have a tremendous natural magical ability? Probably, the real issue for them will be the age gap, their ages will be so far apart that forming a meaningful connection could be difficult.

Sometimes the big decisions are just that, big, other times they seem smaller and simpler than they actually are.

So will you sign up for this program?
Yeah, I guess.
Good, because I already moved all your shit.

I like Falconius. His story screams tragic ending due to whatever dark magic he's meddling in, but he does truly seem to believe in what he preaches. And humanity desperately needs someone willing to acknowledge how dangerous things are getting.

On a different note I'm missing the antique store owner. They had such a great relationship but we haven't seen her for a while.

oh man oh man, this has been a RIDE. reading this long ago before, I left off at ch 20 it seems. and man, a lot has happened since then. I really like how you move the story forward, you're doing a great job :)

I see you do questions sometimes and you said that you pick em up from the chpater comments as well so here's one for you:
I'm excited to see the main protagonist at last getting his own courier sprite. Can you tell us more about those? From what I remember reading, they are personal ones to each mage, right? How does the process with assigning work and what does the general/daily life of one of those flying kitties look like?
Ok, that's it. Keep up the good work @Galaxyspark ! :)

Dex-chan lover
If he was to make mods on his gun using something like a piece of Kryn's scythe... man, imagine the power. They could even accomodate that into other types of weapon, like a similar mechanism with a canister on a sword's hilt that pours the magic into a good magic conductive blade or things like that.

God damn , how long is it since i have thrill like this reading a manga.
Its feel really welldone w both the world building and plot building
This ride make me feel like playing a rpg game done right .

Mna

Falconius was a surprisingly nice dude. I'm excited to see how Caldwell's life will change from here.

Users who are viewing this thread