Spicy Female Boss

Dude why chinese mangá (i dont know the right term) are aways so strange?
The peacing is aways all over the place, aways with absurd plots followed by absurd plots
Cant miss the classic "normal guy wins on life for absolutelly no reason" chinese dream that every chinese manga have
I dont undertand how they think this is good

Really like the premisse tho, the execution that is trash

I can stand the chinese names but this is really stupid the art good but the story ...

Beta mc. Its so easy to tell what type of manhua its gonna be. Trash and dropped. Is it a coincidence Chinese authors only draw beta mcs and retarded-logic using ones such as the chen fan guy?

why is everyone complaining its definitely not great but its not as bad as everyone is making it sound 6.5/10

to give this story 6 stars would mean that each star is an exponential growth in quality.
This story is really bad, the characters have no personality and the plot changes way too abruptly, like in the majority of Chinese stories I've seen so far.

To be realistic, Chinese manhua stories are mostly of poor quality, it's pointless to expect something good, but you cannot rate this anywhere near 6 stars unless you want to make it seem way better than it is, objectively speaking this has at most the capacity for 3 to 4 stars.

Users who are viewing this thread