Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Outlaw

Double-page supporter
To be honest this seems to be wrapping up nicely.
But it can still be continued on some kind of next arc story.

I really Love this comic, and i want to support them, but i cant find any where to buy the fake red comics! any pointers to where i can find them would be helpfull

@sirjoey150 there is currently no physical volume, and only the most recent chapter is something you pay for online.
You can support on the free chapters by clicking through w/ ad blocker off. If you want to pay for the new chapter, you must make an account to do so here:
https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156750839190

So I was right about Sinister Six. Damn it's so good- seriously best Marvel comic in years...
Also there is big potential for continuation from story perspective author just need to introduce rest members of Sinister Six or other Symbiote family members and keep Peter Parker away or powerless/hurt.

@Sterling717 @LittleGreenGiant
Thanks for updates guys, great job!
Also can you make new chapter like 12.5 (it will get bigger attention I think) with instructions when you will have information about way to support it/ book release? If it will be just possible to get outside Japan and support author- I wouldn't mind spending some cash on it.

Dex-chan lover
BROOOOOO!!!!!
THE DESIGNS BRO!!
YOOO!!! MMMMMMPPHH
I WISH... I wish I can help but i'm also lacking in financial support.
I'm just so thankful that I got to follow this manga when it first started because godamn,I love me some Spider-Man.
Bless everyone in Blue Sterling Scans for bringing this to us.

Dex-chan lover
Why dont manga authors ask for donations in patreon like what every goddam youtuber does with his 10 minute vlog .they are the ones who need it the most ,so if that solves the money problem they dont need to axe SOOOO MANY GREAT MANGAS

Users who are viewing this thread