Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Outlaw

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@thegentelman posted:

Why dont manga authors ask for donations in patreon like what every goddam youtuber does with his 10 minute vlog .they are the ones who need it the most ,so if that solves the money problem they dont need to axe SOOOO MANY GREAT MANGAS
I don't know what you're talking about, Patreon donations won't help you get your manga published.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu punching Mysterio's MJ and immediately asking if it's ok is why he's the best

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday I know,but if the publisher decides to axe it,you dont have to stop ur manga. create a pateron page and post ur work online. like webtoons. you already have a big community following your work for years so let cut the middle man (publisher) and let us pay you to draw

@thegentelman I think the problem here would be because Marvel is directly supervising this manga and effectively giving him the rights to make a spider man comic until their contract ends. Once axed, it could make him unable to keep using Spider Man.

@thegentelman the problem is who own the license, In many case it is either the publishers or the mangaka, depend on contract, but consider that Marvel is involved, there is a high chance that Marvel own the license or the spider man character so the author can't just self published

Users who are viewing this thread