Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Hometown

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Funnily, I know Marvel's rival, DC Comics, actually did translate and sell a Japanese-produced manga take on the Justice League. Lasted for 4 volumes too.
https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/batman-and-the-justice-league-manga-2018/batman-and-the-justice-league-manga-vol-1

They got Teshirogi Shiori (Saint Seiya The Last Canvas) to do the series.

Okay. This fight was absolutely badass. As everyone else in the comments ,I hope with all my being that this doesn't get axed.

Dex-chan lover
This sucks.
You can tell the mangaka loves spiderman and american comics, his style is so much on point with 90s era comics and it's so good.

The mangaka and publisher indeed should try overseas market, at least on digital (kindle or something similar). Probably this will get much more attention than on Japan.
Or maybe this just need... Leopardon?

Dex-chan lover
His face has been revealed! I wonder what's going to happen??
And I don't know about you all, but if possible, I am definitely buying the volumes for this.

We gotta spread the word to all the spider-man communities on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Get it to the west, it'll likely sell well. This is Spiderman after all. End of the day, few superheroes are as popular or as well known as Spider-man, and even a single volume series will likely get bought by a lot of people if only to see the story or experience something new with the idea.

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000 Sadly DC Comics hasn't been doing very well for a while now so it might not be a good idea to emulate them. Not that Marvel Comics has been doing great outside a few series. I'm talking money-wise, if that's not clear.

Users who are viewing this thread