Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Hometown

Maaan… This should be released in the west. I like this way more than the regular propaganda filled edgy comics from Marvel.

@gormadoc

Offtopic rant.

There is no reason to buy big publisher comics these days, unless you are really into superheroes.

Dc and marvel stories look pretty, but just arent pulling off the level of writing needed to compete with manga and webcomics (which are availible for free). Also weird marketing decisions.

Once the link for the physical volume is up, please post here as well. I am sure enough people here will be interested in picking up a copy.

I really hope it's not getting axed. Or at least a physical release in the west.

@Nyaaa Reminder to not click ads that do not interest you. If you open and close ads quickly it counts negatively against it, or so I've seen a handful of people say

Banned
Is there a Spiderman related Reddit or something?

Stan Lee would be so proud of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddammit, this is REALLY good. I really want this to get properly serialized.
Wishing all the best for the mangaka!

Contributor
Both the art and the story are top notch, but I guess it's just not to the taste of Japanese people mmm...~?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Spam clicking on ads won't work, and at worst you'll actually cause more damage than good. Any ad provider worth anything can and will monitor how you're actually interacting with their ads, and creating a bunch of fake clicks may get you and the source flagged.

I don't know if it's still happening, but there are stories about google adsense deleting accounts and refusing to pay out because they detected bot-like activity that some completely unknown 3rd party had caused. It might be that you can still fuck over people's ad money by botting their ads, the providers won't care.

Dex-chan lover
What is the proper plural of Spider-Man? Is it Spider-Mans, Spider-Men, Spiders-Man, or what?
Or maybe this just need... Leopardon?
Exactly. This Spider-Man doesn't even have a flying car with missiles and machine guns. He's clearly as fake as Yu.

Users who are viewing this thread