Spider-Man: Octopus-Girl - Ch. 12 - "Hero"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the scanlation, Superior Chishu-scans, and I wish you a happy new year as well.

Also, we can see Taka-chan has the lipstick of evil now. And I wonder what'll happen to the spider octopus, I think this manga is too wholesome to put him down.

Fed-Kun's army
One wonders why neither of the self-proclaimed "superior intellects" who obviously speak Japanese don't take a look around, see a bunch of schoolgirls with names suspiciously similar to the Sinister Six, and immediately wonder if the universe is messing with them- unless they have noticed and have just taken this as a sign that they are indeed the center of the universe, take that Spiderman!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is such a good interaction between the current Otto and Superior Octopus Era Otto.
It's so sad to see your past self with a revived sense of hope, knowing just how hard it got for you later.

And since both of them were originally a digital clone of Superior Spider-Man that he made after meeting the Peter who regained control, it's honestly insane how many changes brought Otto to this point in time.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, this mangas grasp on Doc Oc's personality and logic is the best I've ever seen.

He truly understands the limits of a hero. And here's the thing: there's other villains out there who will take hostages, fight underhanded, exploit your unwillingness to harm the innocent. To be a hero is to have morality you can lose, faith in justice that can be broken.... to have people you can lose.

Talking about destroying him while his dream of heroism is still 'pure'... to me that's not a cruel statement. It's his own twisted form of compassion. And hypocritical to boot. Doc Oc.... you don't want a little girl to get hurt either, is the thing....

But that's what makes him the best, to me. <3

Dex-chan lover
Small girl Octopus is the only one who can win against Spiderman because he won't hurt a innocent small girl.

Users who are viewing this thread