Spider-Man: Octopus-Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Big Moron

Dex-chan lover
20wfjz.png

Editorial meddling resetting character development through rehashed plotlines doesn't sound so lonesome. He has company with an awful lot of Marvel characters there.

Dex-chan lover
20wfjz.png

Editorial meddling resetting character development through rehashed plotlines doesn't sound so lonesome. He has company with an awful lot of Marvel characters there.
Technically, Peter owned Parker Industries by the time he became Superior Octopus. He was doing his own thing by then.

But yes, he could've done so much more, if they let him.

Dex-chan lover
Alas, in the world of superheroes, if you're up against three quirky outcast kids who have only recently learned to be genuine friends, you're really being set up to lose. Henchmen Union says you're allowed to just leave for the day if a group of FIVE kids shows up.

Group Leader
20wfjz.png

To that point, I wonder if they'll go another route with why Otto reverted since in the original, the reason he reverted has to do heavily with both Spider-Geddon and Mephisto. I would really prefer it if it were some other in-universe reason, not related to Spider-Verse stuff at all.

Group Leader
To that point, I wonder if they'll go another route with why Otto reverted since in the original, the reason he reverted has to do heavily with both Spider-Geddon and Mephisto. I would really prefer it if it were some other in-universe reason, not related to Spider-Verse stuff at all.
I don't like the Mephisto thing, but in-context it's pretty clearly the creative team saying "we didn't write this story intending to reset it all away, we think this is stupid so we're aligning it with OMD out of protest." Which I can respect.

Users who are viewing this thread