Spill It, Cocktail Knights! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The True Identity of the Magical Girl, Spill it!

Dex-chan lover
At least you can't say with a straight face that he's a herbivore. Aint gonna be too many male leads who dont look like someone off Gurren Lagann who would shout a declaration of love while flipping off a monster.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I'm just confused. Can someone explain me what happens in this chapter?

Does he know Sora and Valencia are the same person?
If he does, then why does he tell Sora he likes Valencia?
If he doesn't, why does he help covering Sora when changing into Valencia?

Aw man, I don't know it's due to my poor English or my bad interpretation or maybe the plot itself.

Dex-chan lover
when i saw on page 3 the self ass slap i was thinking "insta fan service huh" lol

and for those who does not understand, the MC understood it that the hero was "him" and that is why he jumped to the monster so and tried to give a some time to transform in secret in a few seconds

For the people who are confused, he knows who Valencia is. The thing that hasn't been made clear is if Valencia knows if he knows

@Eoeoeieieoeioe I'm assuming Sora is a girl (even when she's not "transformed" into a Cocktail Night).

During the scene where they're walking up the steps, the reason Riku throws a towel around Sora is because he can see her sport's bra through her shirt (because of all the sweat). He doesn't want anyone else to find out that Sora is really a girl. It's also why a few panels later he tries to distract everyone by stripping off his clothes and yelling ("I'll be weird! Hurry and change!") while Sora is changing. He's trying to get everyone else's attention on him so they don't notice Sora changing, and discover her true gender.

Group Leader
I think that I understood the situation but I'll wait until the next chapter to be sure of it

Users who are viewing this thread