Spill It, Cocktail Knights! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - My First Love, Spill It!

Group Leader
i wonder when the other girls will make their appearance at the school

Fed-Kun's army
@kalton I think their were some strong hints that Kahlua Milk is actually their Classics teacher in chapter one; as in, their face and hair designs are exactly the same.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'm confused in the first chapter it sounded like Sora was a guy who became a magical girl and that was how the protagonist understood it but this chapter it sounds like Sora's a girl who dresses as a guy in school and in general

Fed-Kun's army
@Alhazred23 @kalton
Nice catch. I didn't even notice Milk's obvious chin mole until you pointed it out. That mole (plus the clearly intended point that Milk is well beyond 17) seems to make the entire "they've been at it for 20 + years" a bit more believable. (Besides, it's really hard to imagine high schoolers using cocktail glasses, of all things, as weapons)

@Cloy552
That seems to be the intended ploy. Seems to be a family thing that is in play here too, though Sora is making full use of it to hide her identity as Valencia. Considering that the only reason Riku knows Sora is Valencia is due to her inability to hold a poker face when complimented, it seems to work overall too.

Yet despite the obvious appeal of Milk's... womanly assets, no one seems to even suspect the teacher to be Milk. Even when Milk doesn't even bother to hide the mole. So... *shrugs*. Guess the male universal law that will redirect all attention to boobs is in full play there.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for updating the names.
It's called kahlúa with milk or kahlúa milk, either is fine.
Personally haven't tried it before, looks kinda like a white russian to me.

This is delicious~! The identity crisis and the relationship between Sora and Riku (lol, it's Sora and Riku even outside of Kingdom Hearts) is god-tier, and the art is amazing. The way that Riku is willing to go so far for her, again and again, is definitely some top-tier stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread