Spill It, Cocktail Knights!

Dex-chan lover
I can see this as the next best thing

As long as they don’t fk it up.

Also add crossdressing tag

Dex-chan lover
@hurafloyd crossdressing
during the changing of clothes(changing to gym clothes) the MC covered for her and hid her body while changing clothes assuming the mention of her being the successor of some dojo means she probably got forced to dress like a guy cause they don’t have any male heir for the dojo

For some reason, even though I have seen a lot of manga, and a lot that are like hanchy or like weird, I get a bad feeling from this manga that I have no idea where it came from. Just that something is off and wrong, the only thing that comes to mind for why this feeling is the tone? or rather how it plays out? how if you look at it from the perspective of someone making it? and all of those feel like what is making this feeling while not exactly. But I think the closest to why *maybe* this feeling I got is there is because of their names being alcoholic drinks, and they elevate stress from middle-aged men and all of these superheroes are underage. To draw the connection even closer it seems like the theme is either an ad? or that their *possibly* unintended metaphor is that underage prostitution is something good and something meant to be looked upupon.

Dex-chan lover
if you like this, you probably will like
https://mangadex.org/title/43551/is-it-tough-being-a-friend

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't realize this was from the same person who did iShoujo. Heh.

Dex-chan lover
this is nice, love the art, i hope this kind of light hearted manga can be serialized forever

Users who are viewing this thread