Spirit Blade Mountain - Ch. 450

Group Leader
@ChocoPark idk if this chapter is MTL’ed, but sometimes if you know the original language, you can tell if something is MTLed. The machine sometimes literally translated a few words that actually have another meaning, which I can sometimes figure out what the original Chinese said. Idk if I explained it well though

gonna filter this mtl and wait for the good old qwerty keyboard scans 🤔
the update were quite long anyway so few more days ain't that hurtful for my psyche

@ChocoPark

all i saw was shit grammar, a typo and maybe some inconsistencies for some terms

Homie, that was beyond just poor grammar. That was inhuman grammar.

"It seems the injury I got this time is a little bit hurt..."

Man, I feel bad for that injury. The injury got hurt.

Group Leader
I honestly cannot fathom why would anyone do this.
It could be machine translation with a proofread, some of us might not even notice the MTL if done properly, things could make sense.
But this ? There's no proofreading, that or the one doing it is definitely not native / bilingual.

Group Leader
We will try to improve this manhua translations, it's not machine translated , but we promise you we will improve it, otherwise we will drop it

Group Leader
@darkofman would you care to explain your release rate then ?
There is absolutely no way to release so many chapters of so many series unless you are a stupidly huge group, which you are not.
If this is not machine translated, then I guess what others say is true, about stealing other groups resources ? I'd much rather see you say you are using MTL at this point.

Why are you even doing this ? This is not in your favor and most people are annoyed by your actions, as seen on the multiple comment threads. This is not even in favor of the series nor looks like an act of goodwill, as these series are already covered by other groups.

Group Leader
@shyning we have explained everything in our discord and we won't explain it anymore, this is the last time I will explain it ,
we had a partnership with jan snow, he randomly removed himself from the partnership , the end of the story

Double-page supporter
@darkofman sry for butting in
The thing is, not everyone joins your discord. So a lot of us reader actually dont know stuff behind the scenes. I've read your credit page and there is no mentioning about what @Shyning is asking.
People always makes assumption and its better to adress these assumption. It is good to make a statement not only in discord but also credit page or comment section.

It is just my opinion as average reader. Thx for listening.

Group Leader
@Avenger88id considering his answer is a non-answer, I basically don't care anymore.
I don't see how someone removing themselves from their partnership explains in any way this kind of translation quality, and I don't wish to hear any more on the matter as it is a loss of time in my opinion.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts tho, it seems we agree on the proper way to communicate.

Users who are viewing this thread