Spirit Circle - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Vann, Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Damn so Rei became his daughter hu now shes Rune who is a contracted ghost ? lol this is fun.

The 2 girl friends were there at the end and was that Cielo guy the teacher ?

Dex-chan lover
That was a great ending. His life had ups and downs but at least he lived the final years of his life happy. Also Rei was his lover in one life, a daughter in another and I think she might have originally been Rune? Also he accomplished his final goal, getting Rei to Cielo as he was there in that final scene.

Aggregator gang
Oh my god. What a dickhead. Man has a dream of a past life, losing pretty much everything and starting from the bottom, witnessed his friends growing old and dying, his "son" leaving, getting a daughter, and dying right next to that same daughter. And then going to school in the morning, just for a dickhead to talk to him.

I really hate this girl.

she's annoying "you killed the innocent medicine woman", you killed the love of his life in another life for a sacrifice that doesn't even work the double standards kouko holds is so ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
Why are y'all judging her when there's no way she would know of his circumstances. She was just making medicine for the villagers one day, and a knight suddenly barged in saying he will bring justice by killing her, and that was it for that life. Of course she's going to be prejudiced.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Shie is not going to like this. xD

Dex-chan lover
i think i get it
both of them can only see their own past lives
so the girl is right in her own eys but she knows nothing about the live of the mc

Users who are viewing this thread