Spirit Circle - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Dreams

Fed-Kun's army
The continuity of all these horrible deeds and then a panty shot is doin my head in.

Aggregator gang
I just can't stand this girl, she's unironically the epitome of every bad female character in manga/anime. Tsundere, flip-flop personality, can't take it but dishes it out, holds no regard for our MC one second and then cares about him the next, pops up randomly, and the worst of all, she has some special "secret" mission that we probably aren't going to know anything about until the last 5 chapters.

This would be a 10/10 instead of a 7/10 if she was more like Mei Misaki from Another.

It's interesting that Kouko was actually a "witch" and Fuuta was actually a "knight" in both past lives, yet differences in time and/or place meant that the power table from the first past life is reversed in the second.

Page 13, last panel — translator, seriously? I'm just... perplexed. Was it a joke? In this place, at this time, in an otherwise completely serious and straightforward translation — this kind of joke? Or is it just an unfortunate typo? Did your cat walk on your keyboard while you weren't looking? Is there a story behind this? Is it even real? I'm so confused. What? Huh? ...?

I mean, what am I even looking at? A joke? A statement? A brain fart? Is it me hallucinating? ???

Is that a cry for help? Are they keeping you tied up in a basement? Do you need somebody to talk to? Is that a desperate attempt to make someone, at least one, acknowledge that you exist?

Wait, so it turns out it's been an actual normal English word all along? Is my entire life a lie? Sorry, I think I'll need some help for myself after that...

Users who are viewing this thread