Spirit Circle - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Houtarou, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Wait how was it Flonne first ? How did Roca know about Vann and the witch then? Not following them in order of history maybe see the future .... But his soul would be in the past then his real main soul, so some sort of parallel world time line ? Some Rick and Morty intellectual is gonna have to explain this one.

Aggregator gang
Fone is the best character, he's the only one I relate with. Why should he give a single fuck about Kouko or whatever her name is?

@JustCallMeDaBoss Their life sequences are historically nonlinear, meaning that it's possible Fuuta will remember a life from the future because that might've been when a previous life happened. It's implied that their first life occured whenever Fortuna lived, which is unlikely to be historically prior to their "Aztec" life.

Dex-chan lover
Fone really took the words out of my mouth, he knows what's up. Bitch talks about living in the present and being herself, yet she's so fixated on taking revenge on Fuuta.

Oh no don't tell me we have to place his past lives in chronological order to understand

Users who are viewing this thread