Spirit Farmer - Ch. 16

Is it normal for your website to post chapters it doesn't have yet as "The Latest Chapter"? Because I've noticed you've done it for several stories now including this one.

I would also like to know as WhiteWhaleJonas has pointed out...

Also how is the chapter stolen from your website? Cause the person uploading it is a Asura staffer...unless you stole it from yourself, which makes sense but also you should then reconsider your personal security if that's the case. (This is rhetoric, no seriousness implied. I'm just being a bit anal.)

Dex-chan lover
@Nutz I believe the stolen message is for people who automatically skim content off mangadex. The message should say, “if you’re not reading this on Mangadex, it’s stolen.” But since it’s obviously official, they just omitted that.

@WhiteWhaleJonas That fake chapter 17 on their site is there for the same reason, however annoying for everyone else it is.

Is it wise posting a message about stealing when scanlating technically is as well?

(I don’t mind personally as I’d have no way to read most of this content otherwise)

How dare you Asura scans? How could you steal scans from Asura scans. What deplorable behavior. Asura scans, you need to go apologize to Asura scans right away.

Asura Scans stealing from Asura. You horrendous Asura fools, apologize to Asura.

Group Leader
You know he is an amazing cook for making terrible cheap meat into tasty meat, yet you give him a steamed sweet potato? Should of gave him a raw one so he can do what ever he wanted with it

@GrimGriefer, if she were to cook it herself, she would've just wasted it... When the source material is perfect, the simplest cooking method is the best! XD P.S. It holds true in the real life as well

Users who are viewing this thread