Spirit Farmer - Ch. 161

Dex-chan lover
Geez! It's been so long since a chapter was uploaded here! And this work is pretty good, too. I hope this gets properly updated with all available chapters so far...

Dex-chan lover
Asura was updating the series (just not having them uploaded here) until early Feb. Then they dropped the series. Again. :(

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so they properly dropped it this time :/ should've figured since i didnt see any updates in a while.
Yeah, IIRC they dropped it at chapter 160. Might be wrong, but it's around there that they did the thing.

Yeah, IIRC they dropped it at chapter 160. Might be wrong, but it's around there that they did the thing.
Yeah, Asura dropped at 160 which is why the new groups started at 161. ManhwaFreak and Surya each did 1 chapter independently before starting a joint project.

Dex-chan lover
can someone dm the uploader that they skipped over like 30 chapters? unless that was all translated by another series

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking up this manhwa...
I love this... It's more laid back farming than showing off the OPness of the MC... Also full of cuties... Can't get enough of this.. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread