Spirit Farmer - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
you have passed the staircase of adulthood and arrived at the floor of parenting instantly

Dex-chan lover
Funny that Hawa can read and write but still maintains her particular speech. Thanks for the chapter.

honestly when I read the words animal farm, I immediately thought of the pigs in animal farm by George Orwell.

am i the only one getting the story cut to ch 34 in the middle?

(edit) oh it works fine... i'm confused

story cut usually happen if you go and back between page and comment section, the bug usually happen in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@hippoanon
Happens when you go to the next/previous chapter when the pages are still loading. The page will be loaded into the current chapter.

For anyone interested, here's Animal Farm clips on youtube!! https://www.youtube.com/c/SBSTV%EB%8F%99%EB%AC%BC%EB%86%8D%EC%9E%A5x%EC%95%A0%EB%8B%88%EB%A9%80%EB%B4%90

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thinking about who the retired pro farmer and retired pro chef is and I think its a sort of cycle. A retired pro from their respective field takes on a student and gives them instructions on what to do to become better in the field they instruct. Once the students learn everything from the teacher the student will probably take the teachers place once they die. That's probably why you see the teachers hire students who are relatively similar to the teachers. The farmer is kind and not greedy, just like how the retired pro farmer is kind when he gives the students challenges and he doesn't give him any punishments for failure. The chef is serious and is prideful just like how the retired pro chef is very strict in his teachings and gives out harsh punishments when his students fails. It's pretty cool tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread