Spirit Fingers! - Ch. 66

Group Leader
Future chapters of Spirit Fingers are published via Naver in support of the author! Find instructions on how to read this on my blog!
www.wigookin-desu.tumblr.com!
(No, this isn’t shameless self-promotion)

(well maybe a little)

But really, what’re you waiting for?!
ㅇㅈㅇ

Dex-chan lover
I went there, and I can see lots of interesting stuff, but what I absolutely can't tell is what chapters you've released. So, like, I can use the overtooning fine (I do that with one or two other webtoons done by other people, like Super Secret) but it's not very useful if I don't know what chapter of what toon to use it on.

Group Leader
Sorry about that! i'm reorganizing my website (while drowning in school work so progress is slow there), but i will ensure you can easily access past releases.
for now, i have only released chapter 66 and i am working on ch 67.

Thank you for continuing the series! I hope we get to catch up somehow because the story gets more interesting later on (ofc real life and other things come first).

Oh I also have a question about Naver. So does the author get supported based on views and likes or is it just one? Thanks again!

Group Leader
@MistyBlue
on korean naver, it's based on a sort of pay-per-view setup, advertising on the comic page and possibly ratings (rather than likes) on the comic.
the information on this is pretty scarce as naver keeps it a big ole secret, but this is what i have gleaned from my own research.

Users who are viewing this thread