Spirit Sword Sovereign - Ch. 178 - Uncle's Dark Side

If you're following Spirit Sword Sovereign closely, you'll know that 177 chapters have been translated. They are available in most sites, so here's the 178 chapter.
Hope you enjoy!

Those tanslations suck and seems like there is a gap between chapters, so we wait to get normal ones in mangadex. Maybe you can re-tl them and post them? @HellRaZor ??

Thank you so much hellRaZor youre a lifesaver i thought we were gonna have 2 wait til Saturday

Another group has translated the other chapters below 177 and posted on quite a few sites, but wont state names for obvious reasons... that's why @HellRaZor continued from 178.

@HellRaZor Thanks for the Chapter

@KingLich * If u go back to earlier chapters when he went to get the 'Space Severing Sword' I think (Chp 40-42) he used that ability to mask his appearance.

Other sites are up-to-date and are currently on chapter 177, this translation is kinda mediocre or maybe even subpar, but at least the translation is quicker at the cost of quality. Keep up the good work hell!

love it when these suddenly do a massive chapter jump and then they just continue from the chapter like Apothesis

i tried reading this on another site, but the quality is not there, so il just wait for quality luxy.

The One
Staff
Admin
The official English release that is free to read is linked under the description.

Dont ever translate people's names, that's what mangatoon(official) is doing and its just horrible to read.

Agreed, mangatoon is horrible. and not just because of the names. reads like a shoddy google translate.

Users who are viewing this thread